The VPQM is a lightweight download application that seamlessly integrates into the Veonics Portal to securely release print jobs with no additional software needed, as a self-contained executable requiring minimal configuration.
How to download a Veonics® VPQM to your Desktop
- Your Veonics Portal access will need Admin Tab access rights to see the Download tab.
- Select the Admin tab
- Select Downloads Tab
- Select the VPQM hyperlink within Downloads
- The Download may appear in your browser footer and is also auto-saved in your Downloads folder on your PC’s hard drive
- It is best to move the vPQM to your Desktop by using your File Explorer
- Right-click on your START or WINDOWS button in the bottom left of your screen
- Select “File Explorer”
- Select your “Downloads” folder in the left margin tree once launched
- Locate and select the VeonicsPrintQueue.exe file (most recent vPQM file)
- Right-click on the file and select “Copy”
- Navigate to your Desktop by selecting “Desktop” from the left margin tree in your File Explorer
- Right-click, select “Paste” pasting the vPQM in your Desktop folder, or you can do this step directly on your Desktop
- You can also install the executable app if it is provided by either another in your organization that has rights, or by eXpress badging Technical Support staff.
- If you are not comfortable with this step, contact your IT support person, or contact eXpress badging®