Only when a photo is captured and cropped to a recognizable size does it make a photo ID badge a safe and secure resource.
Photo ID Headshot Capturing Tips:
- It is recommended to get as close as possible to the subject, capturing from the shoulders up.
- The camera is placed three feet from the subject. Do not use the zoom feature.
- Use a solid light color backdrop. A matte finished backdrop acts as a light diffuser and reduces glare.
- If no backdrop is used, be sure there are not any pictures, windows, objects, light switches etc behind the subject.
- It is recommended to remove non-prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, or headwear.
- Do not have your subject directly under fluorescent light fixtures to avoid greenish tints.
- Adjust your lighting and/or camera settings for various skin tones.
- You will capture/upload, crop, adjust attributes, rotate, resize and validate (approve) your photos within our Veonics Portal™
- If you have a USB web camera plugged into your PC, running a MAC in PC emulation, you can directly capture photos into the Veonics Portal™ record.
- If you include "Email Address" as a Veonics Portal™ badge record field, you can use the Veonics CELLfie™ feature to remote capture awesome-looking badge photos.
- eXpress badging does offer data entry and photo import service options for the customer who procures this service.